Man, this month has just flown by. I finished finals, did a whirlwind visit with Sparky’s parents and (re)started my summer job (I had been working there part time during March and April). The last few weeks, I feel like I am just getting my sea legs back, plus getting used to a regular work week. I think I am back to share some recipes with ya’ll. Anyway, before we get to that, I simply must discuss the amazing box that I received from Julie at Julie Goes Healthy.
First off, I was delighted to meet her because we both lived in NC at one point. She has since moved back to Cali and I requested local items. Ya’ll, Julie has set the bar super high! Every treat was special, delicious and Sparky and I tore through that box pretty darn fast. In fact, this is all I have to show for it:
So lame. We just couldn’t stop nibbling and I just never took a picture. So the goods were:
- “Have a Corn Chips” – Laguna Beach, CA
- “By Hand Granola” – Hermosa Beach, CA
- Chocolate Covered Corn Flakes from Christopher Michael Chocolates – Costa Mesa, CA
- These amazing raw peanut butter cookies that I loved tremendously
- A super delish granola that I ate before I went to work out
- and Acai Berry Sambazon energy drink – the one thing that I am saving, perhaps it will get consumed this weekend!!
Thanks, Julie – you are an amazing pen pal! Thanks for such a special box of treats.