Oh fall. Corduroys, cardigans, football, pumpkins and apples. It seems like everyone is so eager to get into it. I’m not. I’m a summer person. Always have been. Always will be. But, living in the northeast has made me appreciate the fall. In the south, fall sort of passes us by with a quick indian summer melding into a drizzly winter. I mean, I have worn flop flops at thanksgiving in NC! Fall is a distinct season up here, which is different and wonderful experience. Today has a nip in the air, I am wearing a scarf and a light jacket, so we might be there.
Let’s get into it. Fall bucket list:
- tailgate and attend a college football game
- go apple picking
- paint nails a trendy color*
- go to Cross Fit 3 times per week*
- make a pie, not just for thanksgiving (maybe a test run)
- get a peplum top
- cook many things with autumnal squash
*yup, trying this one again
Here’s to ringing in fall 2012. Are you doing anything special for the fall season?