I had an Oscar’s themed post planned for today but life happens and I can’t get off that ride. Perhaps tomorrow I will post the Oscar themed post (not get off the ride of life). For today, just 5 random things I’m loving.
- Ya’ll. NYC got a country station. Yes. Now I may never leave. I never understood why there wasn’t one, since this is such a large market, there are bound to be a few listeners. I usually listen to country when I am so stressed that I can make no other decision about much of anything. You can read more about why it will be successful, here.
- Big Spoon Peanut Roasters Peanut-Almond Butter. So good. Made in NC. My heart.
- Granola. Of all kinds. Cocoa Coconut Granola. Love Grown Apple Walnut Granola. Who knew I was so on trend with my granola love, New York Times?
- Have you seen this mash up of the Yelling Goats and Oprah? Life changing.
- Do youuuuu add extra letters to your words, in texts or g-chats? I am guilty of it. Oooooops. There might be a reason and I’m not talking about the R rated reason either! Okkkkk.
Have a good weekend!!!!